1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device (either a computer, Smartphone or tablet) when you access a website and which allows the owner of that site to store or retrieve certain information about multiple variables, such as for example; the number of times the site has been visited by the user, to identify the registered user, to guarantee the user's session while browsing the site, to allow safe and stable operations to be carried out, etc.
As indicated above, cookies offer information on users' browsing habits and may therefore affect their privacy. For this reason, we wish to provide you with the necessary information on the type of cookies used on our website, so that you have full decision-making capacity in relation to their use and in relation to the protection of your privacy.
2. Types of cookies
Below you will find information about the type of cookies used at www.grupoasisa.com and the purpose of these:
- Session cookies: A type of cookie designed and used to track and analyse user behaviour. This type of cookie offers the site owner the measurement of website activity through aggregated or statistical data. At www.grupoasisa.com Google Analytics cookies are used for this purpose, which have different expiration periods depending on the information they offer.
- Analytical cookies: A type of cookie designed and used to track and analyse user behaviour. This type of cookie offers the site owner the measurement of website activity through aggregated or statistical data. At www.grupoasisa.com Google Analytics cookies are used for this purpose, which have different expiration periods depending on the information they offer.
Analytical cookies designed to analyse the user's browsing behaviour and improve the experience within the website are also used. This type of cookie does not store personal data to facilitate the user, but rather by means of heat maps, it analyses and monitors how the company's website has been browsed, this way it allows us to improve our website and analyse behavioural patterns.
The information collected through a website's cookies can be used both by the website's owner or by a third party providing a service to the owner. In this sense, the cookie information used at www.grupoasisa.com is processed by this company as well as by third parties for the purposes indicated above.
4. Managing cookies
If you prevent the installation of all cookies on this website, some of the site's functions, as well as some content may be affected.
4.1. How to view cookies
All browsers offer the user the possibility of searching for and viewing the cookies installed on a given website, obtaining information regarding their duration and the possibility of deleting them, as indicated in the following section. Below are a series of informative links on this issue for the most commonly used browsers:
4.2. How to delete cookies
To restrict or block cookies, you must modify the browser settings you use on your device, whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies
- - That the browser rejects all cookies and therefore, that no cookie is installed on any website on your device.
- - That the browser warns you before the installation of a cookie takes place so that you can decide whether or not to accept its installation.
- - The browser only rejects cookies from third parties on the websites you visit but not those used by the website you browse.
- - The option of browsing in private mode whereby cookies are installed on the device but are automatically removed when you finish browsing the website